*Why was the clown staring at an orange juice can?
- Because it said "Concentrate."
*Why can't clown noses be 12 inches long?
- Because then they would be a foot.
*Why did the clown eat a dollar bill?
- It was her lunch money.
*Why was the clown holding a mirror in front of her face with her eyes closed?
- She wanted to see what she looked like when she was sleeping.
*Why did the clown cover his ears when he walked by the hen house?
- He didn't want to hear the fowl language.
*Why did the clown wear loud socks?
- So his feet wouldn't fall asleep.
*Why did the elephants get thrown out of the circus pool?
- Because they kept dropping their trunks.
*How do you catch a circus elephant?
- Hide in the high grass and make noises like a peanut.
*Why are circus performers called artists?
- Because they can draw crowds!
*Why did the lion eat the tightrope walker?
- He wanted a well-balanced meal!
*Which circus performers see the best at night?
- The Acro-Bats
*What happened to the kid who ran away with the circus?
- The police made him bring it back.